Terms and Conditions
We automatically collect information about your visit to our site. This information is used to make your visit to our more efficient and us to make regular improvements. Our external web host may also automatically log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on the use of the information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01206 752443
Booking Terms & Conditions
I acknowledge and accept that any booking is made subject to the below booking terms and conditions and that I am authorised to sign this confirmation on behalf of my company.
1) A provisional booking can be held for a period not exceeding 10 days.
2) Once a booking form has been signed the minimum 20% deposit is due immediately. Deposit payments are non-refundable and are still due in the event of cancellation.
3) This booking form confirms the times that you have access to the room, should the event over run the agreed times, an additional charge will be levied. If you require additional time to set up your event this must be pre-booked and will be charged accordingly.
4) All payments are due upon receipt of invoice. Applications for credit may be subject to credit checks undertaken at the clubs discretion.
5) The venue accepts all bookings on the basis that the venue supplies all food and drink.
6) It is regretted that no refund of deposits can be made in the event of cancellation and any outstanding amount remains due. The following additional charges apply:
Up to 12 weeks prior Transfer the booking to an alternative date with no fee. If cancelled the deposit will be retained, if this has not yet been paid it will remain due and must be paid.
2 - 11 weeks prior to the function 50% of the full amount based on provisional numbers inclusive of room hire
2 weeks prior Payment in full based on provisional numbers inclusive of room hire.
7) If free room hire has been offered for a dinner event over 100 guests please be aware that if numbers drop below 100 guests then the room hire will be charged as per the standard rate card.
8) Any property left by the guests at the venue will be left at the owner's risk.
9) The management reserves the right to amend it publishes prices by giving a 3 months' notice. The management also reserves the right to increase its published prices for VAT and duty increase imposed on them by the Governments budget, without prior notice.
10) Allergies - all of our products are likely to contain nut derivatives and other allergic reaction causing products. We therefore accept no responsibility for any and all allergic reactions how so ever caused. It is the booking person or persons sole responsibility to check with all persons, guests, employed or connected persons, all of their respective allergies and make appropriate alternative arrangements. Booking persons must hold the company, the club and the connected persons Harmless and Indemnified against all of their acts and omissions.
11) All persons booking a function at the stadium are responsible for their guests, it is therefore required that all evening events have a person or persons appointed by the booking person, to act as steward or controller. Although unlikely, such a person will be required by the Management to control any unacceptable behaviour by guests of the said function.
12) All guests are required to stay within the confines of the particular function designated areas for their own safety, to avoid unnecessary annoyance to other events taking place at the complex, that in turn your function may enjoy its own privacy and security. An adult must accompany children under 14 years old, for their own safety.
13) The management reserves the right to cancel any function due to football fixtures, International fixtures, concerts or any matter deemed necessary by the management and accept no resultant responsibility financial or otherwise. However in this unlikely event every effort will be made to accommodate the function in another part of the complex where possible.
14) The Club shall also not be liable for any loss, damage, or expense caused by cancellation of an event because of any force majeure incident including but not limited to adverse weather conditions.
The contents of these pages are copyright © Colchester United FC.
You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this website for your personal use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others provided you do not do so for profit.
However, reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. Unless otherwise stated, none of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other). For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission. You are, however, welcome to link to any page of this site from your own website.
Notwithstanding the above, caching of this site is permitted by an information service provider acting in the normal course of its business as provided for in the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002.
Any enquiries should be directed to email@example.com or telephone 01206 752443.
This website is a service of Colchester United FC. These pages contain general information only. Colchester United FC makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
- any of the content of this website (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
- any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website ("3rd party site").
Colchester United FC does not endorse or approve the content of any 3rd party site, nor will Colchester United FC have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any 3rd party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity).
Some of the images shown are representations as the Weston Homes Community Stadium is still being constructed.
Any enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01206 752443
This website is provided by Colchester United FC.
Registered office: Colchester United FC, United Way, Colchester, Essex, CO4 5UP
Registered in England No 2705301
VAT Number: GB 102567986