Terms and Conditions
We automatically collect information about your visit to our site. This information is used to make your visit to our more efficient and us to make regular improvements. Our external web host may also automatically log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on the use of the information, please contact us at email@example.com or telephone 01206 752443
Booking Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- A provisional booking can be
held for a period not exceeding 10 days. A booking cannot be
confirmed until a £500 deposit has been received.
- Approximately 6 weeks prior to the event, you will be invited to attend a consultation with one of our function co-ordinators. At this time your function will be discussed in full detail, and your requirements confirmed. A pro forma invoice and a copy of our function file will be forwarded to you within seven days.
- Payment of the pro-forma invoice must be made 14 days prior to the function. Numbers at this stage will be final. All prices exclude V.A.T at the current rate. Any outstanding balance of an account it to be settled before departure.
- Tables Plans must be submitted 5 days prior to the event.
- The venue accepts all bookings on the basis that the venue supplies all food and drink.
- It is regretted that no refund of deposits or pre payments can be made in the event of cancellation. The following additional charges apply:
6 months prior to the function £7.50pp based on provisional numbers
4 months prior to the function £10.00pp based on provisional numbers
Less than 2 months prior to the function, payment in full based on provisional numbers, inclusive of room hire.
- All functions are required to have minimum numbers or minimum spend as stated on the booking form.
- It is the venues suggestion that all functions should consider taking an appropriate insurance policy to insure their functions.
- Any property left by the guests at the venue will be left at the owner's risk.
- The management reserves the right to amend it publishes prices by giving a 3 months notice. The management also reserves the right to increase its published prices for V.A.T and duty increase imposed on them by the Governments budget, without prior notice.
- The latest finish time for functions is 12 midnight; all alcohol must be consumed within 15 minutes. Please advise your band or disco that they must leave the premises 30 minutes after the end of the function.(late licenses may be applied for upon request)
- All noise, in particular music must be kept to a reasonable level and comply with both Statutory and Local Regulations, inside and outside the function rooms.
- We would be pleased to discuss any special requirements and arrange dietary needs as requested.
Allergies - all of our
products are likely to contain nut derivatives and other allergic
reaction causing products. We therefore accept no
responsibility whatsoever for any and all allergic reactions how so
It is the booking person or persons sole responsibility to check with all persons, guests, employed or connected persons, all of their respective allergies and make appropriate alternative arrangements.
Booking persons must hold the company, the club and the connected persons Harmless and Indemnified against all of their acts and omissions.
- All persons booking a function at The Community Stadium are responsible for their guests, it is therefore required that all evening events have a person or persons appointed by the booking person, to act as steward or controller. Although unlikely, such a person will be required by the Management to control any unacceptable behaviour by guests of the said function.
- All guests are required to stay within the confined of the particular functions designated areas for their own safety, to avoid unnecessary annoyance to other events taking place at the complex, that in turn your function may enjoy its own privacy and security. An adult must accompany children under 14 years old, for their own safety.
- The management reserve the right to cancel any function due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, or for any matter deemed necessary by the management and accept no resultant responsibility, financial or otherwise. However in this unlikely event every effort will be made to accommodate the function in another part of the complex.
-The Club shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or expense caused by cancellation of an event because of any force majeure incident including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, windstorm, extreme weather conditions or other natural disaster. If the Club is prevented or hindered for hosting the event by a force majeure event, the Club may at its sole discretion and without liability for any loss or damage suffered by the Hirer, any guests or any external contractor, relocate the event to another room at the venue or terminate the hire agreement forthwith by giving notice to the effect to the hirer.
The contents of these pages are copyright © Colchester United FC.
You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this website for your personal use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others provided you do not do so for profit.
However, reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. Unless otherwise stated, none of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other). For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission. You are, however, welcome to link to any page of this site from your own website.
Notwithstanding the above, caching of this site is permitted by an information service provider acting in the normal course of its business as provided for in the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002.
Any enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01206 752443.
This website is a service of Colchester United FC. These pages contain general information only. Colchester United FC makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
- any of the content of this website (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
- any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website ("3rd party site").
Colchester United FC does not endorse or approve the content of any 3rd party site, nor will Colchester United FC have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any 3rd party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity).
Some of the images shown are representations as the Weston Homes Community Stadium is still being constructed.
Any enquiries should be directed to email@example.com or telephone 01206 752443
This website is provided by Colchester United FC.
Registered office: Weston Homes Community Stadium, United Way, Colchester, Essex, CO4 5UP
Registered in England No 2705301
VAT Number: GB 102567986